Senior Consultant SAP HANA
ifb group: Future-oriented solutions in financial and risk management as well as business technology
As a global acting consulting company, ifb group specializes in financial and risk management as well as business technology. Our core competencies include governance, compliance, corporate management, controlling, risk management, regulatory topics like Basel III and accounting, enterprise architecture, data architecture, enterprise performance management and business intelligence. Our experts support customers comprehensively through the entire lifecycle, from the IT and business strategy and related business concepts, their transformation into processes and IT systems to the subsequent implementation. With around 350 highly qualified employees, we provide support to over 800 companies worldwide.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
We are looking for a senior Consultant for SAP HANA Modelling and Development to join one of the fastest growing Consulting Companies in the North American regions regarding analytical software implementations with SAP. The ability to execute high performance analytics becomes a key priority for our clients to stay ahead of their competition. You will deal with the following responsibilities:
- Realization of complex solution targets set by clients
- Responsibility in delivering projects at client site, from blueprint and concept stage to completion and go-live (End-to-End)
- Comprehensive consulting for our clients in all areas of Data Management with SAP HANA, supporting them in replacing obsolete and outdated processes, and helping define optimized systems
- Defining concepts and blueprints; developing options to deliver well customized SAP applications based on the client’s status quo and target
- Develop training material and conduct training sessions to ensure efficient and effective knowledge transfer to our team members and customers, enabling them to maintain the solution
- Support other processes within the organization such as product development, training, marketing, or recruiting
- Sales support, including support of activities to gain new projects
Outstanding analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
will qualify you for a position within our company. Is this your current skillset?
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) related field
- Two (2+) years of implementation experience in Data Modelling with SAP HANA
- Ability to deal with difficult and complex situations, focus, and prioritize
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written - German language skills are considered a plus
- Solid experience working with business or functional users - translating functional requirements into technical specifications
- Highly process oriented and solid understanding of software development and ETL best practices
- Strong knowledge in Relational Data Modeling concepts and Object-Oriented Data Models, Database Design, Star Schemas, Extended Star Schemas, Multi-Dimensional Modeling OLAP Data Sources
- Experience with HANA Studio, HANA technologies such as SDI/SDA, stored procedure, scripted and graphical calculation views
- Knowledge Handling HANA 2 technologies, HDI-Container, Web-IDE
- Hadoop and Hadoop-Hana Integration including SAP-Vora/Spark
- Expert level in SQL as well as in at least one comprehensive programming language such as C++, Java, C#
- Experience with SAP Power Designer or SAP FSDP (Financial Services Data Platform), Node.js, S/4HANA is a plus
- Authorized to work in the US or Canada and the ability to travel up to 80% including international, overnight, and for extended periods
Sounds interesting? It sure is!
Please send your application documents including a motivation letter, your salary expectation and your possible entry date to email@example.com. For further information, please contact Nobert Thust by telephone +1 980 2330373.