Junior Consultant SAP Analytics
ifb group: Future-oriented solutions in financial and risk management as well as business technology
As a global acting consulting company, ifb group specializes in financial and risk management as well as business technology. Our core competencies include governance, compliance, corporate management, controlling, risk management, regulatory topics like Basel III and accounting, enterprise architecture, data architecture, enterprise performance management and business intelligence. Our experts support customers comprehensively through the entire lifecycle, from the IT and business strategy and related business concepts, their transformation into processes and IT systems to the subsequent implementation. With around 350 highly qualified employees, we provide support to over 800 companies worldwide.
Seize your opportunity!
We are looking for an ambitious Junior Consultant SAP Analytics for our team (SAP solutions, Google Cloud Platform) to satisfy the fast growing and demanding customer needs in an environment of ever-changing technologies and regulations. You will be part of a highly motivated team with following responsibilities:
- Perform tasks in the areas of information management, cloud analytics and data visualization to advance projects
- Assist End-to-End project delivery - from blueprint, implementation, testing to go-live
- Gather business requirements and deliver solutions to clients
- Develop an understanding of financial data models and system landscapes
- Support the development of external and internal training materials
- Participate in internal work streams to foster the Product Development
- Assist sales, including support of activities to gain new projects
Outstanding analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
will qualify you for a position within our company. Is this your current skillset?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Science Technology Engineering Mathematics (STEM) or Business
- Experience in using data analytics and visualization tools (e.g. SQL, R, Python, SAP Analytics Cloud, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.) to solve business problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (multilingual is a plus)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizing abilities as well as a great attention to detail
- Self-motivated team player with a goal-oriented mindset
- Prior work experience is a plus
- Authorized to work in Canada or the US and the willingness to travel on short notice (up to 100 %)
Sounds interesting? It sure is!
Please send your application documents including a motivation letter, your salary expectation and your possible entry date to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please contact Norbert Thust by telephone +1 980 233 0373.