Junior Consultant S/4HANA Finance
ifb group: Future-oriented solutions in financial and risk management as well as business technology
As a global acting consulting company, ifb group specializes in financial and risk management as well as business technology. Our core competencies include governance, compliance, corporate management, controlling, risk management, regulatory topics like Basel III and accounting, enterprise architecture, data architecture, enterprise performance management and business intelligence. Our experts support customers comprehensively through the entire lifecycle, from the IT and business strategy and related business concepts, their transformation into processes and IT systems to the subsequent implementation. With around 350 highly qualified employees, we provide support to over 800 companies worldwide.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
We are looking for an ambitious S/4HANA Finance Consultant for our SAP Innovation and Excellence Team. We are a Gold Level SAP Partner that focuses on the Financial Services Industry. We are expanding our team to build the S/4 Practice and satisfy the fast growing and ever demanding customer needs. If you consider yourself a fast learner, team player, enjoy problem solving, documentations and are up for a fast-paced career, please join us as part of our S/4 Team.
- Support End-to-End project delivery - from blueprint, design, configuration, testing to go-live
- Develop project documentations such as Configuration Documents, Use Cases, Training Materials
- Support Product Development by participating in internal work streams
- Assist in the pre-sales activities
Outstanding analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
will qualify you for a position within our company. Is this your current skillset?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Science Technology Engineering Mathematics (STEM)
- At least 2 years of experience in using SAP ECC or S/4HANA as a user
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (Multi-lingual is a plus)
- Implementation experience in S/4HANA or ECC is desired
- Background in Financial Services Industry as well as Accounting knowledge is a plus
- SAP FICO Certification is preferred
- Authorized to work in the US or Canada
Sounds interesting? It sure is!
Please send your application documents including a motivation letter, your salary expectation and your possible entry date to email@example.com. For further information, please contact Nerissa Canceran by telephone +1 416 642 6480.