Consultant SAP FPSL Insurance
ifb group: Future-oriented solutions in financial and risk management as well as business technology
As a global acting consulting company, ifb group specializes in financial and risk management as well as business technology. Our core competencies include governance, compliance, corporate management, controlling, risk management, regulatory topics like Basel III and accounting, enterprise architecture, data architecture, enterprise performance management and business intelligence. Our experts support customers comprehensively through the entire lifecycle, from the IT and business strategy and related business concepts, their transformation into processes and IT systems to the subsequent implementation. With around 350 highly qualified employees, we provide support to over 800 companies worldwide.
Seize your opportunity!
If you consider yourself a fast learner, enjoy problem solving and are up for a fast-paced career, join our growing consulting company with a focus on Banking and Insurance industries as a Consultant for SAP FPSL Insurance. Hard work is part of the equation of success; however you will benefit tremendously from the experience. As we have challenging and interesting projects globally, this is also a great opportunity for someone who enjoys travelling, both domestically and internationally. Joining the Insurance Competence Center team you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support End-to-End project delivery - from blueprint, implementation, testing to go-live
- Gather business requirements and deliver solutions to clients
- Provide consulting to clients in all areas of FPSL
- Develop an understanding of relevant regulations like US GAAP, IFRS, Solvency II, etc.
- Participate and support internal activities
Outstanding analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
will qualify you for a position within our company. Is this your current skillset?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business or Science Technology Engineering Mathematics (STEM)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (multilingual is desired)
- Distinctive ability to handle complex situations and develop solutions
- Capacity to perform under pressure, focus, and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated team player with a goal-oriented mindset
- Prior work experience is a plus
- Exposure to technology is a plus
- Authorized to work in the US or Canada and the willingness to travel on short notice (up to 100%)
Sounds interesting? It sure is!
Please send your application documents including a motivation letter, your salary expectation and your possible entry date to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please contact Ino Vorwerk by telephone +1 416 642 6480.