Consultant SAP Analytics
ifb group: Future-oriented solutions in financial and risk management as well as business technology
As a global acting consulting company, ifb group specializes in financial and risk management as well as business technology. Our core competencies include governance, compliance, corporate management, controlling, risk management, regulatory topics like Basel III and accounting, enterprise architecture, data architecture, enterprise performance management and business intelligence. Our experts support customers comprehensively through the entire lifecycle, from the IT and business strategy and related business concepts, their transformation into processes and IT systems to the subsequent implementation. With around 350 highly qualified employees, we provide support to over 800 companies worldwide.
Seize your opportunity!
Become a part of our growing consulting company with a specialisation in Banking and Insurance industries. As a Consultant SAP Analytics you will be a member of a highly motivated team (SAP solutions, Google Cloud Platform) with following responsibilities:
- Perform tasks in the areas of information management, cloud analytics, data engineering and data visualization
- Support End-to-End project delivery - from blueprint, implementation, testing to go-live
- Gather business requirements and deliver solutions to clients
- Provide consulting to clients in in all areas of our Analytics offerings
- Develop an understanding of financial data models and system landscapes
- Create external and internal training materials
- Participate in internal work streams to foster the Product Development
- Sales support, including support of activities to gain new projects
Outstanding analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
will qualify you for a position within our company. Is this your current skillset?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business or Science Technology Engineering Mathematics (STEM)
- Experience in using data analytics and visualization tools like SQL, R, Python, SAP Analytics Cloud, Tableau, PowerBI to solve business problems
- At least one year of work experience (in the field of accounting is a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (multilingual is desired)
- Distinctive ability to handle complex situations and develop solutions
- Capacity to perform under pressure, focus, and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated team player with goal-oriented mindset
- Authorized to work in Canada and the willingness to travel on short notice (up to 100 %)
Sounds interesting? It sure is!
Please send your application documents including a motivation letter, your salary expectation and your possible entry date to email@example.com. For further information, please contact Norbert Thust by telephone +1 980 233 0373.